• 100 g of boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into small pieces
• 1 tbsp olive oil
• 1 small red onion, blended
• 1 clove of garlic, blended
• 1 piece of tofu, cut into small pieces
• ½ cup of pumpkin, steamed
• 1 knot of mee sua
1. Soak mee sua in boiling water for a few seconds or until soft.
2. Drain and place the mee sua in a bowl.
3. Marinade the chicken pieces with the blended onion & garlic for 15 minutes.
4. Boil the marinated chicken and tofu pieces in ¾ cup of water for 15 minutes or until the chicken is thoroughly cooked.
5. Pour the chicken & tofu soup over the mee sua and serve.