• 2 cups self-raising flour, sifted
• ½ tsp salt
• 1 tbsp unsalted butter
• ¾ cup milk
• 1 tbsp of warmed honey
1. Mix and stir self-raising flour and salt.
2. Rub in butter into the mixture until it resembles breadcrumbs.
3. Make a hole in the center of the flour.
4. Pour in the milk and honey, mixing lightly and quickly.
5. Place the mixture onto a floured surface and knead lightly.
6. Pat dough out to about 0.6cm thickness.
7. Use a round cutter to cut dough into pieces.
8. Place dough pieces close together on lightly greased baking tray.
9. Brush the top with a little milk.
10. Bake in the oven at 250°C for 10 minutes.